M.D. Ramaswamy Govindan; M.D. Daniel Morgensztern
>Get the latest, most reliable cancer management recommendations in the famous fast-access Washington Manual(r) outline format Concise, clearly written sections on principles of oncology, site-specific diseases, and supportive therapy makeThe Washington Manual(r) of Oncology, 3rd Edition, an invaluable resource for the daily care of cancer patients.
The Washington Manual(r) is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by LWW under license from Washington University.
- Better understand innovative developments in oncologywith new chapters on Genome Sequencing, Personalized Therapy, Endocrine Tumors, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Anti-emesis and Survivorship.
- Focus on new ideas in the fieldthanks to a greater emphasis on molecular diagnosis, genome sequencing, and targeted therapies.
- Quickly locate key informationin the appendices, such as body surface area, dose adjustments of chemotherapy agents in renal and hepatic failure, and online resources for oncologists.
- Benefit from proven treatment recommendationsfrom the experts at Washington University in St. Louis ideal for the busy third and fourth year student, resident, or clinician.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and morefor easy navigation.
- Highlighting toolfor easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability totake and share noteswith friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbingto save your favorite content for future use.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!