- Catherine M. Otto, MD, Professor of Medicine, Director, Cardiology Fellowship Programs, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
In Practice of Clinical Echocardiography, world-renowned authority Dr. Catherine M. Otto offers expert guidance on interpreting echocardiographic images and Doppler flow data and applying your findings to your daily clinical decision making. This medical reference book keeps you current on the latest advances and techniques, so you can implement the best possible approaches with your patients!
New to This Edition
- Access the complete contents online from your laptop or mobile device – anytime, anywhere – plus clinical cases, multiple-choice questions, videos, and eFigures at www.expertconsult.com!
- Stay current on the latest advances with a new chapter on echo-guided interventions for structural heart disease, extensive coverage of technical aspects of image and data acquisition, and many other essential updates.
- Master the challenging practice of echocardiography through clear explanations of advanced concepts..
- Reinforce your learning with a visually rich reference that includes abundant figures and tables to supplement the text.
- Utilize the most promising approaches for your patients with coverage of all echocardiography modalities, including contrast and 3-D echocardiography.
- Zero in on the critically important information and get a quick summary for review thanks to key points at the end of each chapter and a disease-oriented assessment of echocardiographic data.
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!