- Christopher Gallagher, MD, Professor and Residency Director, Stony Brook Department of Anesthesia. Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY, USA ;
- John C Sciarra, MD, Assistant Professor, Fellowship Program Director, Division of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, University of Miami, Miami, FL, USA
- Steven Ginsberg, MD, University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Jersey
Learn TEE the fun and effortless way! Dr. Gallagher returns with the 2nd edition of Board Stiff TEE: Transesophageal Echocardiography, following the same humorous, digestible writing style that made the last edition a runaway best seller. This highly effective, enjoyable, and affordable medical reference book is not only ideal for those taking the boards; it is also a great overview for anyone looking to stay up-to-date on this increasingly important monitoring modality.
New to This Edition
- Stay current on the latest advances with a new chapter covering 3D TEE.
- Search the complete contents online, and access additional exam-type questions and cases, at www.expertconsult.com!
- Get a detailed review of all of the PTEeXAM topics listed by the National Board of Echocardiography, written in a digestible, humorous, and engaging style.
- Understand difficult concepts and problems with the help of 150 schematic drawings.
- Access comprehensive, problem-solving guidance on quantitative aspects of TEE through a practical appendix that includes gradients, valve areas, and chamber pressures.
- Master TEE and confidently take the PTEeExam with Board Stiff TEE: Transesophageal Echocardiography!
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!