- Matthew S. Kaufman, MD, Assistant Professor, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Department of Hematology, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY
- Latha G. Stead, MD, MS, FACEP, Chief, Division of Clinical Research, Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine at Gainesville, Gainesville, FL, Adjunct Professor of Emergency Medicine, Mayo Clinic, College of Medicine, Rochester, MN, Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Arthur Rusovici, MD, Cardiology Fellow, Division of Cardiology, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ, Formerly Chief Medical Resident, Department of Internal Medicine, North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY ,
The internal medicine clerkship survival guide, from the publishers of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
Written by students who excelled on their clerkship
First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship is a high-yield review of the clerkship’s core competencies presented in the trusted First Aid format. You will find hundreds of recently-tested topics from shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2 CK along with mnemonics, typical scenario boxes, insider tips, margin notes to enhance exam and wards performance, a “classifieds” section with scholarship and award opportunities, and NEW mini-cases.
- High-yield yet comprehensive review of the most essential topics focuses study.
- NEW: integrated mini-cases add clinical relevance and prepare students for questions they will see on the exam
- Exam tips and wards tips help you shine on the shelf exam and impress attendings
- Written by students who aced the clerkship and based on the clerkship’s core competencies
- Edited and reviewed by internal medicine faculty
- High-yield review of the clerkship’s core competencies in the relied-upon First Aid series format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!