Covering all aspects of the syllabus, Crash Course offers students a fast way to recap on what they need to know to get through the exams with ease. Styled in an easy-to-follow, readily accessible format, each book is prepared by senior medical students or junior doctors – under faculty supervision – to give them the correct level of information perfectly tailored to current curricula requirements. The series now includes improved pedagogic features and a fully revised self-assessment section, updated to meet current examination needs.
- Welcome to Crash Course – the revision aid to get you the results you need!
- Crash Course is a complete revision guide designed specifically to save you time by providing everything you could be asked in the exam in one place!
- Each book in the series has been specially written either by senior medical students or junior doctors – carefully supervised by faculty advisors – to ensure that it exactly matches your needs by having been prepared by someone who has just been in the exam situation!
- Fully updated with improved layout, the first part of each volume covers a comprehensive series of common presentations while the second part addresses specific diseases and disorders. The third part of the book is given to a detailed exploration of the role of history, examination, and common investigations in the relevant speciality providing all of the facts you need to get things right!
- New features include ‘Learning Objectives’ at the start of each chapter, improved ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, ‘Communication’ boxes and a completely revised self-assessment section tailored to the current exam formats!
- Crash Course – an easier way to get through the exam!
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!