Alzheimeru0027s and Atypical Dementia – Michael D. Geschwind, Caroline Racine Belkoura
Dementia is the most common type of neurodegenerative disorder. Non-Alzheimer’s and Atypical Dementia concentrates on each form of dementia individually, considering symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
- Focuses on non-Atypical Dementia
- Multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and management
- Allows development of management and care plan strategies
- Practical approach including case studies
- Written by a world-renowned editorial team
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!