- Graham G. Dark, Senior Lecturer in Medical Oncology and Cancer Education, Newcastle University
This brand new title in the market-leading at a Glance series brings together fundamental information on cancer biology and treatment to provide a holistic understanding of oncology. It explores both relevant scientific content and key human issues, including communication and palliative care.
Oncology at a Glance:
- Provides an accessible overview of the scientific foundation of cancer medicine
- Covers the common cancers as well as key information on presentation and approaches to investigation and management
- Includes young adult oncology, the multidisciplinary team, clinical trials in oncology, approach to treatment and response assessment, management of nausea, and end-of-life care
- Was developed with students for students, to ensure it contains exactly what students need to know
Oncology at a Glance is an ideal guide for medical students and foundation-year doctors as well as any other healthcare professionals looking to consolidate their knowledge of oncology.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!