- Conrad Fischer MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Physiology and Pharmacology, Touro College of Medicine, New York
Now designed to work with Kaplan’s Step 2 High Yield course, Kaplan’s Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK is the only illustrated, single-volume book that concisely compiles the must-know and highly tested concepts for the Step 2 Clinical Knowledge board exam. Highlighting essential exam tips and highly tested cases, this guide enhances learning and recall and helps you recognize the most likely answer on the test.
There are thousands more U.S. medical students graduating each year. This targeted review by noted USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, gives you the most important information you need to know to excel on the exam.
- A logical, step-by-step approach to patient care
- Assessment of severity, prognosis, and next course of action for specific conditions
- Principles outlining how to prioritize while managing, especially in emergency or acute cases
- Common signs and symptoms, as well as appropriate diagnostic and lab tests
- All diseases are presented in the format of: What is the most likely diagnosis? What is the best initial test? What is the most accurate diagnostic test?
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!