- Marvin I. Schwarz, MD, James C. Campbell Professor of Pulmonary Medicine, University of Colorado, Denver, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Co-head, Division of Pulmonary Sciences and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado
- Talmadge E. King Jr, MD, Julius R. Krevans Distinguished Professorship in Internal Medicine, Chair, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), San Francisco, California,
Interstitial Lung Disease, Fifth Edition is a complete publication of interstitial lung diseases and includes clinical, pathologic, radiologic, and physiologic evaluation of the patient with ILD. It provides a basic pathobiology and a complete description of individual disease entities. The book covers a wide array of disorders – sarcoidosis, asbestosis, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, drug induced lung disease, connective tissue disease, and pulmonary vasculitis – to name but a few. This new edition also features an examination of future potential therapies for interstitial lung disease.
- Incorporates an expanded attention to the multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis
- Features more complete descriptions of individual topics
- Discusses both adult and pediatric interstitial lung disease
- Includes helpful tables and figures and extensive references
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!