- Nathan E Goldstein, MD, Associate Professor , Director of Research, Hertzberg Palliative Care Institute , Brookdale Department of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine; Geriatrics, Research, Education and Clinical Center, James J. Peters VA Medical Center, New York, New York
- R. Sean Morrison, MD, Director, National Palliative Care Research Center , Director, Hertzberg Palliative Care Institute, Hermann Merkin Professor of Palliative Medicine , Brookdale Department of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine; Geriatrics, Research, Education and Clinical Center, James J. Peters VA Medical Center, New York, New York
Evidence-Based Practice of Palliative Medicine is the only book that uses a practical, question-and-answer approach to address evidence-based decision making in palliative medicine. Dr. Nathan E. Goldstein and Dr. R. Sean Morrison equip you to evaluate the available evidence alongside of current practice guidelines, so you can provide optimal care for patients and families who are dealing with serious illness.
- Confidently navigate clinical challenges with chapters that explore interventions, assessment techniques, treatment modalities, recommendations / guidelines, and available resources - all with a focus on patient and family-centered care.
- Build a context for best practices from high-quality evidence gathered by multiple leading authorities.
- Make informed decisions efficiently with treatment algorithms included throughout the book.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!