- Michael Tuggy, MD, Director, Swedish Family Medicine; Clinical Associate Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, USA
- Jorge Garcia, MD, Faculty, Swedish and Providence Family Medicine Residency; Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, USA
Atlas of Essential Procedures, by Michael Tuggy, MD and Jorge Garcia, MD, makes it easy to perfect the 52 procedures most commonly performed in the primary care setting. Videos and step-by-step illustrations show you how to avoid complications and obtain the best results, and full-text online access makes it easy to reference this title from any computer.
- Master 52 essential techniques spanning all areas of your practice with separate sections on Dermatology, Obstetrics, Women’s Health, Ultrasound, Urgent/Hospital Care, Gastroenterology, and Musculoskeletal.
- See what to do step by step with the aid of plentiful full-color illustrations accompanied by clear, practical captions.
- Observe real-world applications by watching online video demonstrations of 50 procedures including cryosurgery, electrosurgery, catheter placement, circumcision, and shoulder dislocation reduction as well as several basic ob/gyn procedures.
- Rapidly and conveniently reference the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!