- Derek Raghavan, MD, PhD, FACP, FRACP, FASCO President, Levine Cancer Institute, Carolinas HealthCare System; Professor/Medicine, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Charlotte, NC, USA
- Charles D. Blanke, MD, FACP, FRCPC, FASCO Vice-President, Systemic Therapy, British Columbia Cancer Agency; Professor and Chief, Medical Oncology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- David H. Johnson, MD Donald W. Seldin Distinguished Chair in Internal Medicine, Professor and Chairman, Department of Internal Medicine, The University of Texas Southwestern School of Medicine, Dallas, TX, USA
- Paul L. Moots, MD Associate Professor of Neurology and Medicine, Chief, Division of Neuro-Oncology, Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, Vanderbilt University Medical Center; Tennessee Valley Healthcare Systems, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
- Gregory H. Reaman, MD Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine, The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Children ’ s National Medical Center, Washington, DC, USA
- Peter G. Rose, MD Head, Section of Gynecologic Oncology, Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Center; Professor of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA
- Mikkael A. Sekeres, MD, MS Director, Leukemia Program, Associate Professor of Medicine, Department of Hematologic Oncology and Blood Disorders, Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Institute, Cleveland, OH, USA
The only text dealing exclusively with rare or infrequently encountered malignancies in adults and children
Now in its Fourth Edition, Textbook of Uncommon Cancer is designed to help clinicians manage the treatment of uncommon cancers, for which, in many instances, there are few established guidelines for care. No longer does each new presentation of an uncommon cancer require extended periods of research. This unique and well-established book provides balanced, authoritative, and now, wherever possible, evidence-based guidance on how to address each malignancy.
This Fourth Edition is thoroughly revised with new material as well as a new focus on evidence-based research and clinical practice throughout. Clinicians will find guidelines for dealing with management issues, gain insight into real-world clinical decision-making, and save themselves hours of painstaking research through the use of this widely acclaimed, comprehensive guide.
Features of this new edition include:
- A complete revision and update, with five new chapters and extensive revisions of more than 75 percent of the existing chapters
- Over 100 new full-color illustrations and images
- Contributions by multidisciplinary teams of medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and other specialists, reflecting day-to-day decision-making and clinical practice
Textbook of Uncommon Cancer, Fourth Edition is an essential, self-contained guide for practicing oncologists who treat patients with rare or infrequently encountered malignancies. It is also an important resource for hematologists and other specialists who deal with malignancies in a particular organ system.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!