- Derek Field, Grad Dip Phys, FCSP, DipTP, SRP, Formerly Vice Principal, North London School of Physiotherapy, City University, London, UK
- Jane Owen Hutchinson, MA(Ed), MCSP, SRP, Cert Ed, Dip TP, Dip Rehab Counselling, Manager, Allied Health Professions Support Service, Royal National Institute of Blind People, London, UK
Now in its fifth edition, this reliable resource continues to be a practical guide to identification and palpation of significant anatomical landmarks and structures. With a combination of clear text, drawings and photographs it helps the student to acquire knowledge of structures and movements palpable below the surface and to develop their tactile skills.
The new edition now incorporates educational aids such as full colour photographs and drawings along with access to an online resource of 100s of self-assessment questions which gives the student the opportunity to check their knowledge and receive feedback.
New to This Edition
- Full colour throughout
- Enhanced photographs and artwork
- Self-assessment online via Elsevier’s Evolve Learning Resources - log on to http://evolve.elsevier.com/Field/anatomy to access:
- Over 140 drag and drop questions
- Just under 600 self-answer questions with feedback provided
- Bank of 250 images
- Introductory chapter on the principles and practice of palpation vital to background study
- Step-by-step guide to identification and palpation of structures
- Facilitates learning by providing a clear and concise approach
- Offers basic information on accessory movements
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!