- Leon Chaitow, ND, DO, Registered Osteopath and Naturopath; Honorary Fellow and Former Senior Lecturer, School of Life Sciences, University of Westminster, London, UK; Fellow, British Naturopathic Association; Fellow, College of Osteopaths, UK
- Ruth Lovegrove Jones, PhD MCSP, Physiotherapist and Lecturer: External Lecturer at Southampton University, UK; Former Research Specialist at Stanford University California, USA
Edited by Leon Chaitow and Ruth Lovegrove, this clearly written and fully illustrated multi-contributor volume offers practical, comprehensive coverage of the subject area accompanied by a range of video clips on a bonus DVD. Covering all aspects of current diagnosis and management, this new book is suitable for physiotherapists, osteopathic physicians and osteopaths, medical pain specialists, urologists, urogynaecologists, chiropractors, manual therapists, acupuncturists, massage therapists and naturopaths worldwide.
- Offers practical, validated, and clinically relevant information to all practitioners and therapists working in the field
- Edited by two acknowledged experts in the field of pelvic pain to complement each other’s approach and understanding of the disorders involved
- Carefully prepared by a global team of clinically active and research oriented contributors to provide helpful and clinically relevant information
- Abundant use of pull-out boxes, line artwork, photographs and tables facilitates ease of understanding
- Contains an abundance of clinical cases to ensure full understanding of the topics explored
- Focuses on the need for an integrated approach to patient care
- Includes an appendix based on recent European Guidelines regarding the nature of the condition(s) and of the multiple aetiological and therapeutic models associated with them
- Contains a bonus DVD presenting film clips of the manual therapy, biofeedback and rehabilitation techniques involved
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!