- Jonathan P Van Kleunen MD Resident, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, PA
This new addition to the Step-Up series uses a case-based format to parallel the manner in which interns learn and the thought processes interns employ when seeing a patient. Each case presentation includes a work-up, diagnosis, and treatment. Each case presentation also includes a discussion of the multiple medical problems possible and the reason why they are or are not a component of the final diagnosis. The content focuses on subjects most commonly tested on the USMLE Step 3. Quick Hits, buzzwords, mnemonics, acronyms, and lists are used throughout the text.
A companion Website will offer the fully searchable text and color photographs.
- Basic clinical primer opens each chapter
- Case-based presentation of high-yield Step 3 knowledge
- Preventive medicine and ethics content included
- Quick hits to stress frequently tested facts
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!