- Vincent T DeVita, Jr. MD Amy and Joseph Perella Professor of Medicine, Yale Comprehensive Cancer Center and Smilow Cancer’s Hospital at New Haven, New Haven, CT
- Theodore S Lawrence MD, PhD Isadore Lampe Professor and Chair, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Steven A Rosenberg MD, PhD Chief of Surgery, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health; Professor of Surgery, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences School of Medicine, Bethesda, MD; Professor of Surgery, George Washington University School
Announcing the second volume of DeVita, Lawrence and Rosenberg’s groundbreaking series, Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology—Annual Advances in Oncology. This series of annual volumes focuses on the most significant changes in oncologic research and practice that have taken place during the preceding year. Each volume identifies scientific and clinical areas in oncology that are rapidly changing and show a high potential for affecting the management of cancer patients in the future. These areas may reflect current controversies in oncology and every effort is made to provide clear direction for the practicing oncologist.
- Contributors are those actively involved in the field
- Topics chosen for their currency and potential effect on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer
- Today’s most clinically relevant cancer research in one convenient volume
- Proven therapies and promising new approaches
- Peer-reviewed findings from The Cancer Journal: The Journal of Principles & Practice of Oncology
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!