- Irma Pereira MT (ASCP), SH Clinical Hematology Specialist, Clinical Laboratories, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Tracy I George MD Assistant Professor of Pathology, Director, Clinical Hematology Laboratory, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA
- Daniel A Arber MD Professor and Vice Chair of Pathology, Medical Director, Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Laboratory Services, Department of Pathology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
This book will be a full-color atlas of both benign and neoplastic proliferations in the blood. The book will illustrate the morphologic features on peripheral blood smears of the various disorders and the text will focus on diagnostic criteria, differential diagnosis and modern classification terminology. The book may be used as a stand-alone resource and should be useful to trainees and clinicians that routinely review peripheral blood smears. The book will be accompanied by an on-line image bank containing numerous additional full-color images of the various disorders.
- Coverage of both benign and neoplastic proliferations in the blood
- Very comprehensive in regard to blood diseases, especially the red blood cell disorders
- Accompanied by an on-line image bank containing 500 additional full-color images of the various disorders
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!