- Benjamin J Sadock MD Menas S. Gregory Professor of Psychiatry, New York University School of Medicine; Attending Psychiatrist, Tisch Hospital; Attending Psychiatrist, Bellevue Hospital Center; Honorary Medical Staff, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- Virginia A Sadock MD Professor of Psychiatry, New York University School of Medicine, NYU Langone Medical Center; Attending Psychiatrist, Bellevue Hospital Center, New York, NY
- Pedro Ruiz MD Professor and Executive Vice Chair, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami FL
Throughout eight prior editions, “CTP” has been established as the cornerstone text in the field of psychiatry and mental health. This Ninth Edition provides a wealth of new and updated information in neural science, genetics, neuropsychiatry, psychopharmacotherapy, and other key areas. A distinguished new co-editor, Pedro Ruiz, MD, has joined Drs. Benjamin and Virginia Sadock for this edition, and over 500 contributors provide the most up-to-date information in every area of psychiatry and mental health. The book includes case histories, the most current DSM-IV-TR criteria and tables, and up-to-date comparative classification codes from ICD-10.
A companion Website will offer the fully searchable text.
- NEW!: High percentage of new authors
- NEW!: More on neural science
- NEW!: More on neuropsychiatry
- NEW!: Pedro Ruiz joins as third editor
- Case histories in shaded boxes
- DSM-IV-TR criteria/tables
- ICD-10 codes
- Two-color design
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!