- Elliot Greene MA, NCTMB Washington Institute for Body PsychotherapyPrivate Practice, Silver Spring, MD
- Barbara Goodrich-Dunn BFS Washington Institute for Body PsychotherapyPrivate Practice, Silver Spring, MD
Prepare your students to appropriately identify, understand, and respond appropriately to the phenomenon of emotional release during massage and bodywork! This new edition continues to provide a crucial basis of knowledge for massage therapy and students regarding the emotional impact of effective massage therapy. With a new, more colorful layout, this new edition has been fully revised to address the latest science around this topic. Furthermore, in-text features aim to help students apply their learning to actual practice as a massage therapist.
- NEW: Second interior color makes information easier to locate and more visually appealing
- NEW: Updated content reflects the most current research
- Case studies bring concepts and theories to life
- Reader-friendly presentation of conceptual issues
- Suggestions for applying concepts to practice
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!