- Barbara A Schell PhD, OTR, FAOTA Associate Dean, College of Health and ScienceDirector, School of Occupati
- Marjorie Scaffa Ph.D, OTR, FAOTA Professor and ChairDepartment of Occupational TherapyUniversity of South AlabamaMobile, AL
- Glen Gillen Ed.D, OTR, FAOTA Associate Professor of Clinical Occupational TherapyColumbia UniversityNew York, NY
- Ellen S Cohn ScD, OTR, FAOTA Clinical Associate Professor, Occupational Therapy Department, Sargent College of Health and Rehabilitation Services, Boston University, Boston, MA
Willard and Spackman’s Occupational Therapy, Twelfth Edition, continues in the tradition of excellent coverage of critical concepts and practices that have long made this text the leading resource for Occupational Therapy students. Students using this text will learn how to apply client-centered, occupational, evidence based approach across the full spectrum of practice settings.
Peppered with first-person narratives, which offer a unique perspective on the lives of those living with disease, this new edition has been fully updated with a visually enticing full color design, and even more photos and illustrations. Vital pedagogical features, including case studies, Practice Dilemmas, and Provocative questions, help position students in the real world of occupational therapy practice to help prepare them to react appropriately.
This market leading text provides the most comprehensive and current presentation of occupational therapy concepts and practice. The 12th edition of this classic text invites students with a fresh, four-color design and new photos and illustrations, as well as the fully updated text.
- Updated four-color design with new photos and illustrations invites today’s students into this classic text.
- Chapter Outline provides a map for students at the beginning of each chapter.
- Learning Objectives guide students’ reading of the chapter by emphasizing important points.
- Practice Dilemmas challenge students’ understanding of chapter content with examples of current realities in occupational therapy practice.
- Case Studies serve as models for problem-solving in dealing with clients, practice issues, and managing OT services and staff.
- Companion Website at http://thePoint.lww.com/Willard-Spackman12e features videos, educational activities, supplemental readings, and instructor resources to support the materials in the text.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!