- Vincent B Young MD, PhD Assistant Professor, Departments of Internal Medicine, Microbiology, and Molecular Genetics, National Food Safety and Toxicology Center, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- William A Kormos MD, MPH Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Davoren A Chick MD, FACP Assistant Professor and Associate Chair for Graduate Medical Education, Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency, Department of Internal Medicine, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Allan H Goroll MD Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Physician, Medical Service, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
One of the best selling and most highly regarded volumes in the Blueprints series, Blueprints Medicine provides a concise review of what students need to know in their rotations or the Boards. Each chapter is brief and includes pedagogical features such as bolded key words, tables, figures, and key points boxes. This edition has been reorganized to follow the Clerkship Directors in Internal Medicine guidelines and includes thoroughly updated content and additional tables and figures. A question-and-answer section at the end of the book includes 100 board-format questions with complete rationales for each answer choice.
A companion website includes a question bank with 50 additional questions and answers and fully searchable text.
- NEW: Updated to reflect the latest developments in evidence-based medicine
- NEW: Table of Contents reorganized to match the Clerkship Directors in Internal Medicine (CDIM)guidelines
- NEW: Additional figures and tables
- “Key Points” boxes at the end of each chapter summarize important information
- 100 Board-format questions and answers with rationales for all answer choices
- Bolded key terms
- Companion website includes a question bank with 50 additional questions and answers and fully searchable text
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!