- Frank W Drislane MD Division of Epilepsy (EEG), Department of Neurology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; Associate Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Michael Benatar Assistant Professor of Neurology, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Bernard S Chang MD Staff Neurologist, Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Juan A Acosta MD Neurologist, Clinical Neurophysiologist, Madrid, Spain
- Andrew Tarulli Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Louis R Caplan
Blueprints Neurology provides students with a complete review of the key topics and concepts—perfect for clerkship rotations and the USMLE. This edition has been completely updated—including new diagnostic and treatment information throughout—while maintaining its succinct, organized, and concise style. 100 board-format questions and answers with complete correct and incorrect answer explanations appear at the end of the book.
- NEW: Updated diagnostic and treatment information
- NEW: Updated appendix of evidence-based resources
- Concise Blueprints formatjust what you need to succeed in the neurology clerkship
- Key Points highlight the most important, high-yield information
- 100 board-format questions and answers with complete correct and incorrect answer explanations appear at the end of the book
- A companion website offers the fully searchable text
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!