- Michael J Murphy Clinical Fellow in Psychiatry Harvard Medical School
- Ronald L Cowan MD, PhD Director, Psychiatric Neuroimaging Program, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN
Part of the highly regarded Blueprints series, Blueprints Psychiatry provides students with a concise review of what they need to know in their psychiatry rotations or the Boards. Each chapter is brief and includes pedagogical features such as bolded key words, tables, figures, and key points. A question and answer section at the end of the book includes 100 board-format questions with complete rationales. This edition includes new images, more USMLE study questions, and a Neural Basis section for each major diagnostic category.
A companion Website includes a question bank and fully searchable text.
- NEW New images
- NEW More USMLE study questions
- NEW: Neural Basis section for each major diagnostic category
- “Key Points” at the end of each chapter summarize important information
- 100 Board-format QAs with rationales
- Bolded key terms
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!