- Pedro Ruiz MD Professor and Executive Vice Chair, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami FL
- Eric Strain MD Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
Lowinson and Ruiz’s Substance Abuse, the premier text on substance abuse and addictive behaviors is now in its updated and expanded Fifth Edition. Scientific topics such as the biology of various addictions and all dimensions of clinical treatment and management are addressed by a wide range of leading contributors. Behavioral addictions are addressed also, so the text is not solely devoted to specific substances and their misuse.
- NEW: Thorough reorganization
- NEW: Thoroughly overhauled and modernized
- Contributors drawn from both leading organizations in addiction medicine: the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry and the American Society of Addiction Medicine
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!