- Alfred F. Tallia, MD, MPH, FAAFP, Associate Professor and Chair, Associate Director of Research, University Master Educator, Department of Family Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ;
- Joseph E. Scherger, MD, MPH, Professor and Clinical Professor, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, Del Mar, CA
- Nancy Dickey, MD, President, A&M System Health Science Center, College Station, TX
Swanson’s Family Medicine Review efficiently summarizes all the latest know-how in primary care and family medicine practice, giving you the assistance you need to maximize your preparation for the ABFM exam. The case histories and review questions in this best-selling family medicine review book test your knowledge of the latest diagnostic methods, medications, and management techniques, ensuring you’ll be fully prepared to land the best score. Study with Swanson’s Family Medicine Review, the most effective review tool available!
New to This Edition
- Assess your mastery of the latest diagnostic methods and management techniques through hundreds of questions and dozens of cases, newly updated to reflect the most current developments in practice.
- Browse the full text, review questions, images, and tips for passing the exam online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Earn up to 89 hours of AMA Category 1 Physician’s Recognition Award CME Credit online through Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- Access the text clearly on any device with a new eReader-compatible design.
- Confidently prepare for the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) exam with Swanson’s Family Medicine Review!
- Stay up-to-date in the area of treatment and management with enhanced discussions throughout.
Be familiar with the most current developments and information in family medicine with this all-around review of the specialty, ideal for nurses and PAs!
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!