- K. Kian Ang MD, PhD Professor of Radiation Oncology, Gilbert H. Fletcher Distinguished Chair, Department of Radiation Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- Adam S Garden MD Professor of Radiation Oncology, Department of Radiation Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
Long established as a staple reference for all radiation oncologists, Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancers: Indications and Techniques is now in its Fourth Edition. This completely updated edition presents the state-of-the-art protocols currently used at the MD Anderson Cancer Center and thoroughly explains the principles, nomenclature, and clinical use of intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT). The first section discusses the practical aspects of external beam therapy, brachytherapy, and endocavitary beam therapy and offers guidelines on patient care before and during radiotherapy. The second section provides detailed coverage of site-specific indications and techniques.
- Clear, stepwise guidance to help improve performance and optimize treatment outcomes
- Current guidelines and techniques addressing the latest radiotherapeutic treatments for all head and neck tumors
- Site-specific chapters cover treatment strategies, primary and post-op therapy as well as important background data
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!