- Joseph S. Esherick, MD is Medical Director of Critical Care Services and Associate Director of Medicine at Ventura County Medical Center, and Associate Clinical Professor of Family Medicine at David Geffen School of Medicine.
- Danial S. Clark, MD is Director of Medicine and Cardiology at Ventura County Hospital, and Assistant Clinical Professor of Family Medicine at David Geffen School of Medicine.
- Evan D. Slater, MD is Director of Hematology and Medical Oncology at Ventura County Hospital, and Assistant Clinical Professor of Family Medicine at David Geffen School of Medicine.
SUMMARIES OF THE PRACTICE GUIDELINES MOST RELEVANT TO DAILY CLINICAL PRACTICE–AT YOUR FINGERTIPS AND READY TO IMPLEMENT
Spans all areas of general outpatient medicine
- Drawn from the most reliable sources: government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels
- Easy-to-follow guideline-based algorithms speed clinical decision making
- Convenient, carry-anywhere size puts today’s best practices in your pocket
- Website addresses for U.S. government agencies and professional organizations
- Updated immunization schedules for all age groups
- New evidence and references
- Contains 33 new chapters
- Includes updates to many other primary care topics
- Perfect for residents, family physicians, internists, and all other clinicians who care for patients
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!