- Brian P Griffin MD, FACC John and Rosemary Brown Chair in Cardiovascular MedicineDirector, Cardiovascular Disease Training ProgramDepartment of Cardiovascular Medicine Heart and Vascular Institute Cleveland Clinic
- Samir R Kapadia MD, FACC Director, Sones Cardiac Catheterization LaboratoryDirector, Interventional Cardiology FellowshipDepartment of Cardiovascular MedicineHeart and Vascular InstituteCleveland ClinicCleveland, OH
- Curtis M Rimmerman Gus P. Karos Chair, Clinical Cardiovascular MedicineDepartment of Cardiovascular MedicineHeart and Vascular InstituteCleveland ClinicCleveland, OH
The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Board Review, 2nd Edition continues to offer thorough preparation for board certification and recertification exams in cardiology. It is written by distinguished clinicians from the Cleveland Clinic Foundation’s Department of Cardiovascular Medicine and based on the Cleveland Clinic Foundation’s popular annual Intensive Review of Cardiology course.
The book provides a comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of every area of contemporary cardiovascular medicine. Emphasis is on board relevant clinical material and accurate real-world clinical decision making. More than 500 illustrations and numerous tables facilitate quick review. Board-format questions with answers and explanations appear at the end of each chapter. Plus, with this edition you have access to an online companion website with fully searchable text and a question bank for access to the content anytime, anywhere.
- NEW full color aids in keypoint recognition
- Concise but complete board review book
- Contributors from the #1 CV program in the US
- Online companion website with fully searchable text and question bank
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!