- K.S. C Chao MD Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX
- Carlos A Perez MD Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis, MO
- Luther W Brady MD Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, Drexel University College of Medicine, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Ideal for on-the-spot consultation, this pocket manual, Radiation Oncology: Management Decisions, provides easily accessible information for residents and practitioners in radiation oncology. It presents the most essential information that is immediately required in the clinical setting. The first eight chapters of the book focus on key basic concepts; the remaining 46 chapters describe treatment regimens for all cancer sites and tumor types. Includes coverage of pain and palliation, and covers all latest therapeutic techniques. This edition includes expanded information on image-guided therapy, 3D techniques, and 4D protocols. The updated cancer staging guidelines have been used throughout the manual. In addition, there is a brand-new chapter devoted to QUANTEC dosage recommendations.
- Addresses cancer management at all anatomic sites
- Covers all latest therapeutic techniques
- Includes information on pain and palliation
- Practical illustrations cover anatomy and pathology, as well as treatment planning and patient positioning
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!