- Robert R Simon MD, FAAEM Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, Cook County Hospitals, Rush Medical College; Chairman of the Board, International Medical Corp, Chicago, IL
- Christopher Ross MD, FACEP, FAAEM, FRCPC Associate Chair of Planning, Education and Research for the John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County; Assistant Professor, Rush Medical College; Assistant Program Director, Department of Emergency Medicine,
- Steven H Bowman MD, FACEP Program Director, Department of Emergency Medicine, Cook County Hospital (Stroger), Chicago, IL
- Pierre E Wakim DO, FACEP Executive Chairman Emergency Medicine, Provident Hospital of Cook County/Oak Forest Hospital; Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Mid-Western University, Chicago, IL
Written by senior faculty at Cook County Hospital, Cook County Manual of Emergency Procedures presents over 100 procedures performed in the emergency department in a templated, bulleted format. This text is an invaluable guide for the clinician who may confront a wide range of emergencies, both common and less common. Key illustrations guide the reader through topics ranging from airway management to nerve blocks, suturing, splinting, dental emergencies, and ultrasound-guided procedures. The text is supplemented with step-by-step videos of select techniques, which are available on the companion website.
- Authored by Cook County clinicians
- Procedures presented in a bulleted, step-by-step format
- Concise, just the facts, presentation of material
- Many figures taken from Simon & Brenner’s manual, Emergency Procedures and Techniques, with over 110 new figures added
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!