- Lewis E Braverman MD Professor of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine; Chief, Section of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Nutrition, Department of Medicine, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
- David Cooper University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Werner & Ingbar’s The Thyroid: A Fundamental and Clinical Text, 10th Edition has been extensively revised and streamlined to deliver the most comprehensive coverage of the thyroid including anatomy, development, biochemistry, physiology, pathophysiology, and treatment of all thyroid disorders. Entirely new chapters on the surgical management of thyroid cancer, thyroid disruptors, and thyroid hormone analogs are in this edition. New authors and an international group of contributors elevate this classic text that includes extensive clinical coverage of thyroid dysfunction’s effects on other organ systems. Also addressed are clinical controversies regarding the ageing thyroid, subclinical hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism and thyroid disease in pregnancy.
New to this edition:
- Twenty-three chapters authored by new contributors and international experts
- A companion website with fully searchable text for quick reference
- Three new chapters discuss surgical management of thyroid cancer, thyroid disruptors, and thyroid hormone analogs to keep you up-to-date on the latest advances in the field
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!