- Alissa J. Walsh, St Vincent’s Hospital Staff Specialist, Sydney, Australia
- Otto C. Buchel, Consultant Physician and Fellow in Gastroenterology, Universitas Hospital, Bloemfontein, South Africa
- Jane Collier, Consultant Hepatologist, Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
- Simon P.L. Travis, Consultant Gastroenterologist, John Radcliffe Hospital and Fellow of Linacre College, University of Oxford, UK
Based around the core curriculum for specialist trainees in gastroenterology and hepatology, this book contains 50 well-structured, peer-reviewed cases gathered from the Oxford Hospitals, comprehensively covering the various disorders of the gastrointestinal system.
Each case comprises a brief clinical history and relevant examination findings, details of investigations including examples of medical imaging, followed by questions on differential diagnosis and management and detailed answers and discussion. The text is complemented by numerous black and white illustrations, including radiographic images, and 24 colour images. The question-and-answer format is designed to enhance the reader’s diagnostic ability and clinical understanding.
Readership: Trainees and established specialists in gastroenterology, hepatology and internal medicine, emergency physicians, and general practitioners with a special interest in gastroenterology and hepatology.
- Features 50 case studies providing comprehensive coverage of gastroenterological disorders
- Based around the specialist trainee curriculum and designed for those preparing for exit exams
- Contains numerous black and white images to assist in interpreting medical images, and an 8-page colour plate section
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!