- Matthew J. Price, MD, Matthew J. Price, MD Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Scripps Clinic La Jolla, California
Make optimal use of the latest coronary stenting techniques and adjunctive devices with well-rounded guidance from Coronary Stenting, a companion volume to Dr. Topol’s Textbook of Interventional Cardiology. This comprehensive, up-to-date interventional cardiology book keeps you abreast of the latest trial data on efficacy and safety as well as cutting-edge clinical applications in coronary stenting.
- Achieve optimal outcomes and minimize complications with expert guidance from the foremost teachers and writers in the field of interventional cardiology.
- Implement the latest knowledge on cutting-edge topics such as drug-eluting stent design; appropriate interpretation of randomized clinical trials and comparative effectiveness studies of coronary stents; the use of fractional flow reserve, intravascular ultrasound and optical coherence tomography to optimize lesion selection and stent implantation; anterograde and retrograde approaches to chronic total occlusions; and percutaneous revascularization of diabetics and patients with left main or multivessel disease.
- Quickly and easily find the coronary stenting information you need thanks to highly templated chapters and high-quality full-color illustrations that incorporate the latest clinical trial data into recommendations for proper patient and device selection.
- Access the fully searchable text online, download images, and more at Expert Consult.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!