- Amber Appleton, BSc(Hons) MBBS AKC, TS1 Academic Foundation Doctor (FY2), St George’s Hospital, London, UK
- Olivia Vanbergen, MBBS MSc MA(Oxon) DIC , FY1 Doctor in Urology, Basingstoke and North Hampshire NHS, Foundation Trust, Basingstoke, UK
The new series of Crash Course continues to provide readers with complete coverage of the MBBS curriculum in an easy-to-read, user-friendly manner. Building on the success of previous editions, the new Crash Courses retain the popular and unique features that so characterised the earlier volumes. All Crash Courses have been fully updated throughout.
New to This Edition
- Self-assessment section fully updated to reflect current exam requirements
- Contains ‘common exam pitfalls’ as advised by faculty
- Crash Courses also available electronically!
- Online self-assessment bank also available – content edited by Dan Horton-Szar!
- Provides the exam syllabus in one place!
- Written by senior medical students or junior doctors – authors who really understand today’s exam situation!
- Senior Faculty Advisors ensure complete accuracy of the text!
- Full artwork programme, improved ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and ‘Clinical Application’ boxes help you remember the key points!
- Self-Assessment section – fully updated to reflect new curriculum requirements – helps you maximise your grade!
- Solid, accurate, user-friendly coverage provides enough detail even for those aiming at distinction!
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!