- Eimear Muir-Cochrane, Chair of Nursing (Mental Health Nursing), School of Nursing and Midwifery, Faculty of Health Sciences, Flinders University;
- Patricia Barkway, RN, CMHN, BA Syd, MSc (PHC) Flin, FACMHN, Associate Dean (International Programs), Senior Lecturer, Stream Coordinator Mental Health Nursing Programs Flinders University
- Debra Nizette, RN, MHN, DipAppSc(NrEd), BAppSc(Nursing), MNrSt, FRCNA, FACMHN, Mental Health Nurse Advisor, Office of the Chief Nurse, Queensland Health, QLD
Mosby’s Pocketbook of Mental Health is a convenient, user-friendly resource for all health professionals. The potency of this text is in its easily accessible format which offers clear, concise guidance to students on clinical placements and practitioners.
In sum a ‘one stop shop’ for essential knowledge and skills backed up by the latest scientific evidence. The text is consumer centred and context specific with practical advice supported by internationally accepted standards of evidence. Dot points, diagrams and tables are used to provide straightforward, readable, accessible, hands on material.
Mosby’s Pocketbook of Mental Health will complement a core text and offer a quick reference in clinical practice.
- Bullet point layout for easy readability
- Clear, concise presentation of information
- Pocket-book sized to be taken on clinical rotation
- Case Studies derived from a clinical setting to assist the reader link theory and practice
- Figures and tables to clearly communicate current trends within the mental health sector
- Multidisciplinary approach to illustrate the breadth and context of mental issues
Provides a framework for informative clinical decisions
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!