- Steven A. Haist, MD, MS , Residency Program Director , Associate Professor of Medicine , Division of General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics , Department of Internal Medicine , University of Kentucky Medical Center , Lexington, KY
- John B. Robbins, MD , General Internist , Private Practice , Internal Medicine Associates , Bozeman, MT
4 STAR DOODY’S REVIEW!
“This is a very well organized, valuable tool for busy house officers to access necessary and useful information for the care of their patients.”–Doody’s Review ServiceThe ON CALL Series
- Concise and portable for “on-the-spot” treatment advice
- Comprehensive overview of the initial evaluation and treatment
- Features the most frequently encountered problems in a specialty
- Includes laboratory and diagnostic tests, procedures, and commonly used medications
- Perfect for residents and students on the wards
Over 60 of the most common internal medicine problems. Thoroughly revised to include new laboratory tests and a therapeutics section with over 100 new drugs.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!