- Martin St. John Sutton, MBBS, Director, Cardiovascular Imaging, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Susan E. Wiegers, MD, FASE, Professor of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Echocardiography in Heart Failure – a volume in the exciting new Practical Echocardiography Series edited by Dr. Catherine M. Otto – provides practical, how-to guidance on effectively applying echocardiography to evaluate heart failure, make therapeutic decisions, and monitor therapy. Definitive, expert instruction from Drs. Martin St. John Sutton and Denise Wiegers is presented in a highly visual, case-based approach that facilitates understanding and equips you to accurately apply this technique while avoiding any potential pitfalls. Access the full text online at www.expertconsult.com along with cases, procedural videos, and abundant, detailed figures and tables that show you how to proceed, step by step, and get the best results.
- Master challenging and advanced echocardiography techniques such as cardiac resynchronization therapy through a practical, step-by-step format that provides a practical approach to image acquisition and analysis, technical details, pitfalls, and case examples.
- Expand your knowledge and apply the latest findings on cardiomyopathy and dyssynchrony.
- Reference the information you need quickly thanks to easy-to-follow, templated chapters, with an abundance of figures and tables that facilitate visual learning.
- Access the complete text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com plus video clips, additional cases, and much more!
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!