- Eugene C. Toy, MD, Professor and Residency Program Director, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Methodist Hospital-Houston, The University of Texas–Houston School of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Ericka P. Simpson, MD, Co-Director, MDA Neuromuscular Clinic, Department of Neurology, The Methodist Hospital-Houston Neurological Institute, The University of Texas–Houston School of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Ron Tintner, MD, Associate Professor, Neurology, Weill-Cornell Medical College New York, New York, Co-Director Movement Disorders and Rehabilitation Center, Methodist Neurological Institute, Houston, Texas
Excel in your neurology clerkship and on the USMLE Step 2 CK
Sixty high-yield cases!
You need exposure to cases to pass the USMLE and shelf exams and that’s exactly what this innovative resource offers. Written by experienced educators, Case Files: Neurology, 2e helps you think through diagnosis and managemenet when confronting neurological clinical problems. Sixty high-yield clinical cases focus on the core competencies for the neurology clerkship. Each case includes an extended discussion, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and USMLE-format review questions. It’s an interactive learning system that helps you learn instead of just memorize.
- 60 neurology cases with complete discussions and review Q&A
- Clinical pearls highlight key points
- Primer on how to approach the patient
- Helps you learn in the context of real patients
- Updated to reflect the most recent clerkship guidelines and changes to the core curriculum
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!