- Nizar Souayah, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Program Director, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Director, EMG Laboratory and Peripheral Neuropathy Center, Newark, NJ
1285 Q&As provide the preparation you need to ace the neurology board certification/recertification examinations
McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review: Neurology is the fastest and most effective way to prepare for the board exams administered by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. You’ll find everything you need in one comprehensive review: questions, answers, thorough explanations, valuable full-color illustrations, and a presentation that simulates what you will actually see on the boards.
Here’s why this is the ultimate review tool for the neurology boards:
- 1285 board-style questions and answers
- Detailed explanations for correct and incorrect answers using the current literature for references
- Completely updated questions that reflect the new neurology board format
- 8-page full-color insert
- Designed to sharpen differential diagnosis skills
- Includes coverage of every topic found on the exam, including psychiatry and pediatric neurology
- Helps you remember must-know details on diagnostic testing and the neurological examination
- Prepares you for the entire range of clinical neurology questions
Content that covers EVERY TOPIC on the exam:
Anatomy and Physiology of the Central and Peripheral Nervous System; Localization of Signs in Neurology; Pediatrics; Neurophysiology, Epilepsy, Evoked Potentials, and Sleep Disorders; Neuromuscular Diseases; Behavioral Neurology; Cerebrovascular Diseases; Infections of the Nervous System; Neuroimmunology; Neuropharmacology and Neurochemistry; Nerogenetics; Neuroophthalmology; Neuroocology; Movement Disorders; Neuropathology; Neuroradiology; Psychiatry.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!