- Mark A. Graber, MD, Professor of Family and Emergency Medicine, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa
- Jason K. Wilbur, MD, Associate Professor of Family Medicine, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa
An engagingly written case-based review for the Family Medicine Board Examination and the USMLE Step 3
Family Practice Examination and Board Review, Third Edition is the ideal study guide for the primary and recertification exam in family medicine and for licensure exams. The third edition has been completely updated with new cases, new questions, and new study results–and you’ll also find new bits of humor that make the book fun to read and your study more enjoyable. This trusted review has been applauded by residents and students for its “building-block approach” to teaching that assures you understand one subject before moving on to the next.
- More than 360 progressive case studies that reflect the realities of clinical practice and prepare you for your exams
- A 149-question final exam with answers referenced to pages in the book
- Detailed answer explanations for most questions that explain not only why an answer is right, but why the other answers are wrong
- Comprehensive coverage of ALL topics on the boards and recertifying exam
- Super-effective learning aids such as Quick Quizzes, learning objectives, clinical pearls, and more
- Color photographs of conditions most easily diagnosed by appearance
- Written not only to help you pass your exams, but to also update your knowledge of family medicine with state-of-the-art information
- An outstanding refresher for primary care physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!