- Eugene C. Toy, MD, The John S. Dunn, Senior Academic Chair and Program Director, The Methodist Hospital Ob/Gyn Residency Program, Houston, Texas, Vice Chair of Academic Affairs, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, Texas, Clinical Professor and Clerkship Director, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, Texas, Associate Clinical Professor, Weill Cornell College of Medicine
- John T. Patlan Jr., MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Department of General Internal Medicine, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
Real-life cases for the pediatrics clerkship and the shelf exam
You need exposure to high-yield cases to excel in the internal medicine clerkship and on the shelf exam. Case Files: Internal Medicine presents 60 real-life cases that illustrated essential concepts in this area of medicine. Each case includes a complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, definitions of key terms, and USMLE-style review questions. With this system, you’ll learn in the context of real patients, rather than merely memorize facts.
- 60 cases with USMLE-style questions help you master core competencies to excel in the clerkship and ace the shelf exam
- Clinical pearls highlight key points
- Primer teaches you how to approach clinical problems
- Proven learning system maximizes your shelf exam scores
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!