- Dan L. Longo, MD, Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; , Senior Physician, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; , Deputy Editor, New England Journal of Medicine , Boston, Massachusetts
- Anthony S. Fauci, MD, Chief, Laboratory of Immunoregulation; , Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious, Diseases, National Institutes of Health , Bethesda, Maryland
- Carol A. Langford, MD, MHS, Harold C. Schott Chair, Associate Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
Gastroenterology – as only Harrison’s can cover it
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to gastroenterology that appear in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Eighteenth Edition, this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- Complete coverage of must-know gastroenterology and hepatology topics, including cardinal manifestations of disease, differential diagnosis and diagnostic evaluation, management of diseases and disorders, obesity, nutrition, and eating disorders
- Reflects the most current advances in genetics, cell biology, pathophysiology, and treatment
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- 107 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 18e
- Content updates and new developments since the publication ofHarrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- 60 chapters written by physicians who are recognized experts in the field of gastroenterology
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!