- Paul A Lotke MD, Professor Emeritus, Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Joseph A Abboud MD, Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania Health System; Shoulder and Elbow Reconstructive Surgeon, Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Jack Ende MD, Professor of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine; Chief, Department of Medicine, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
Part of the highly respected Primary Care Series, this 2nd edition of Lippincott’s Primary Care Orthopaedics provides family practitioners, internists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and osteopathic and chiropractic physicians with the reference source they need to confidently diagnose and treat the most common musculoskeletal patient injuries seen in an office setting.
This full-color, highly illustrated volume is designed to deliver the most useful information in a consistent and easy-to-reference format. Each chapter opens with a quick synopsis of the problem, followed by treatment recommendations and clinical pearls. Important sections like “Clinical Points”, “Not to be Missed”, and “When to Refer” are highlighted to better guide the busy physician in making treatment decisions.
Plus, there is an online companion website with text, images, patient handouts and videos of examination and injection procedures so you have access to the content anytime.
- Contains age-related differential diagnosis
- Contains ICD 9 codes for quick reference
- Updated to include both primary and secondary lab information
- New chapters on concussion, “Approach to Pain”, back, knee, shoulder and hip to keep you abreast of the latest content
- Companion website provides access to fully searchable text, patient education handouts, images, and video clips.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!