- Paul Volberding, Senior Clinical Research Fellow;Marvin Sleisenger Professor and Vice Chair;Department of Medicine University of California San Francisco;San Francisco, CA, USA
- Warner Greene, Director, Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology; Nick and Sue Hellmann Distinguished Professor of Translational Medicine; Professor of Medicine, Microbiology and Immunology; University of California, San Francisco; San Francisco, CA
- Joep M. A. Lange, MD, Professor of Medicine; Global Health; Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam; Amsterdam Institute for Global Health and Development; Amsterdam; The Netherlands
- Joel E. Gallant, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology;Associate Director, Johns Hopkins AIDS Service;Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine;Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine;Baltimore, MD, USA
- Nelson Sewankambo, MBCh B, M.Med FRCP, Principal, College of Health Sciences, Makerere University, Mulago Hospital, Kampala, Uganda
Access the latest information available in the challenging area of HIV/AIDS management with Sande’s HIV/AIDS Medicine, 2nd Edition. Authored by a veritable “who’s who” of current global experts in the field, this medical reference book will provide you with all the practical, indispensable guidance you’ll need to offer your patients the best possible care.
New to This Edition
- Get the most relevant information available on pediatric HIV and AIDS issues; anti-retroviral drugs, including integrase inhibitors; and the use of second- and third-line anti-retroviral drugs in resource-poor settings.
- Stay current on the latest actionable information, such as using antiretroviral therapy in patients with tuberculosis and drug-resistant tuberculosis; antiretroviral therapy; immune reconstitution inflammatory syndromes (IRIS); and implementation of the HPV vaccine.
- Access reliable, up-to-the-minute guidance that addresses the realities of HIV/AIDS management in your geographical region, thanks to contributions from a global cast of renowned expert clinicians and researchers.
- Locate the clinically actionable information you need quickly with an organization that mirrors the current state of the AIDS epidemic and the different needs of Western vs. developing-world patients and clinicians.
- Diagnose AIDS manifestations confidently by comparing them to clinical images.
- Improve patient outcomes with the latest findings on the management of AIDS as a chronic illness.
- Efficiently review essential data through numerous at-a-glance tables.
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!