- Jean-Louis Vincent, MD PhD, Head, Department of Intensive Care, Erasme Hospital, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium;
- Serge Brimioulle, MD, PhD, Senior Staff Physician, Department of Intensive Care, Erasme Hospital, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium
This book is a quick reference pocket guide for physicians involved with critical care medicine providing on-the-spot answers to everyday queries regarding laboratory and other investigations, scoring systems, invasive procedures, equipment usage and relevant drug treatment.
- Quick reference guide to laboratory and other test results with associated normal values
- Includes guidance on equipment usage in the Intensive Care Unit
- Includes the latest guidelines from the European Resuscitation Council
- Abundant tables and artworks give rapid access to key information such as IV regimens and scoring systems
- Provides practical guidance on sedation and pain control
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!