- David C. Preston, MD, Professor of Neurology, Vice Chairman, Department of Neurology, Program Director, Neurology Residency, Co-Director, EMG Laboratory, Neurological Institute, University Hospitals Case Medical Center; Cleveland, Ohio;
- Barbara E. Shapiro, MD, PhD, Associate Professor of Neurology, Director, Neuromuscular Research, Neurological Institute, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio
Diagnose neuromuscular disorders more quickly and accurately with Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations, 3rd Edition! State-of-the-art guidance helps you correlate electromyographic and clinical findings and use the latest EMG techniques to their fullest potential.
New to This Edition
- Ensure correct EMG needle placement and avoid neurovascular injuries by referring to more than 65 detailed, cross-sectional anatomy drawings.
- Diagnose many newly defined genetic neuromuscular conditions based on their electrodiagnostic presentation.
- Stay up to date with must-know information on iatrogenic complications of electrodiagnostic studies.
- Visualize key concepts more easily with a brand-new full-color design, new artwork, and new photographs.
- Access Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders online, fully searchable, at www.expertconsult.com, along with more than 70 videos that allow you to see and hear the EMG waveforms discussed in the text, as well as a convenient “test yourself” module.
- Successfully correlate electrodiagnostic findings with key clinical findings for more confident diagnoses.
- Clearly see how to apply what you’ve learned with abundant case studies throughout the book.
- Obtain relevant clinical guidance quickly and easily with an accessible, easy-to-read writing style that’s both comprehensive and easy to understand.
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!