- Sudhansu Chokroverty, MD, FRCP, FACP, Professor of Neurology, New York Medical College, Valhalla; Clinical Professor of Neurology, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, NJ; Associate Chairman of Neurology, Chairman of Neurophysiology, and Director, Center of Sleep Medicine, Saint Vincents Hospital and Medical Center, NY
- Robert J. Thomas, MD, MMSc, Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Department of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA
This comprehensive atlas of tracings of polysomnographic studies covers the technical aspects of conducting studies, and includes the features of the various adult and pediatric sleep disorders.
- Comprehensive and contemporary atlas
- Discusses the significance of findings and their correlation with the clinical presentation of the patient
- Authoritative and well-organized
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!