- Gary S. Firestein, MD, Professor of Medicine, Dean and Associate Vice Chancellor of Translational Medicine University of California San Diego Health Sciences La Jolla, California;
- Ralph C. Budd, MD, Professor of Medicine, Director, Vermont Center for Immunology and Infectious Diseases, The University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, Vermont;
- Sherine E Gabriel, MD, MSc, William J. and Charles H. Mayo Professor Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota;
- Iain B. McInnes, PhD, FRCP, FRSE, Director, Institute of Infection, Immunity, and Inflammation College of Medical, Veterinary, and Life Sciences Glasgow Biomedical Research Centre University of Glasgow Glasgow, United Kingdom
- James R O’Dell, MD, Larson Professor of Medicine Chief, Division of Rheumatology and Immunology Vice Chairman, Department of Internal Medicine University of Nebraska Medical Center Omaha, Nebraska
Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology delivers the state-of-the-art scientific and clinical know-how you need to offer your patients the most effective diagnosis and care. This rheumatology book’s sweeping updates highlight current advances and breakthroughs that impact your practice. With Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology, you’ll be ready to handle the toughest clinical challenges you face.
New to This Edition
- Apply the latest therapeutic advances through new chapters in bioengineering and tissue engineering, as well as up-to-date coverage of gout and disease-modifying drugs.
- Learn how the study of biomarkers across populations can help you detect diseases earlier and with greater accuracy with a new chapter on epigenetics.
- Diagnose, monitor, and manage rheumatic disease more effectively with expanded information on the use of ultrasound and other imaging modalities.
- Search the entire contents online at www.expertconsult.com, download all of images, and watch videos demonstrating the complete musculoskeletal exam, including abnormal findings and the arthroscopic presentation of diseased joints.
- Review basic science advances and their clinical implications in one place and get dependable, evidence-based guidance with the integrated chapter format that readers of Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology have always appreciated.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the “whys” and “hows” of rheumatic disease management with detailed coverage of the very latest breakthroughs and the newest clinical algorithms.
Original PDF format
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!