- Richard A. Walsh, MB, MD, MRCP, Tallaght Hospital, Ireland
- Robertus M.A. de Bie, MD, Academic Medical Center, The Netherlands
- Susan H. Fox, MD, PhD, University of Toronto, Canada
Patients suffering from movement disorders pose many challenges for the clinician, and even the most experienced of practitioners can arrive at the point where diagnostic, work-up, treatment, or prognostic thinking falters.
Authored by three leading experts in the field, Movement Disorders walks the reader through the important principles of examination, investigation, and management for each of the common types of movement disorders. Applying a case-based approach, each chapter in this volume of the “What do I Do Now?” series in neurology presents the reader with a real-time patient encounter, detailing the thinking behind diagnostic and treatment decision-making. Some of the presentations featured in Movement Disorders are quite rare, offering the clinician a quick reference tool for those difficult clinical situations. Succinct and direct, Movement Disorders is the perfect guide to answering the common, and uncommon, questions in this subspecialty of neurology.
- Offers a useful mix of evidence-based data and expert opinion
- Provides accessible answers to commonly encountered problems
- Covers all major categories of movement disorders
- Addresses rare presentations and unique treatments
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!