- Dale W. Stovall, MD, Riverside Regional Medical Center, Newport News, VA, and University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA, USA
You can reduce the risk of your patients suffering an
Osteoporosis is a highly prevalent, treatable disease, but it is currently
incurable. Successful early diagnosis can lead to effective treatment
strategies that reduce the risk of a patient’s life being compromised by
serious fracture injury.
In Osteoporosis, Dr Dale Stovall has assembled world-leading experts who
guide you through modern best-practice approaches to:
- Diagnosis of osteoporosis
- Risk assessment for fractures
- Use of calcium and vitamin D
- Medical therapy and follow up
- Future approaches to treatment
Osteoporosis empowers you to identify and treat your patients with
osteoporosis and low bone mass, preventing subsequent fractures and
improving their quality of life.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!